FNRttC FNRttC 2nd October to Southend-on-Sea 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

5 has a certain 'something' about it...

'something' may be replaced by a fancy word by somebody in the know, not me, I just like the photo...:biggrin:

mike e said:
5 has a certain 'something' about it...

'something' may be replaced by a fancy word by somebody in the know, not me, I just like the photo...:biggrin:

"Jher ner say kwa" mikee! :biggrin: :biggrin:

mike e

Auntie Helen's most excellent reflective trike
2hs83df.jpg

An attempted arty shot of my bike, tc2 and teef
11jxmyd.jpg

The yellow and green insulation tape spoils it a bit

mike e

ilovebruv was convinced my bike was going to fall into the canal, and to be honest he had a good point, it was very precariously balanced.

**USE OF BIG WORD**..................:biggrin:

TimO

Guru
Just in case no one has already posted it already, this is a Bikely version of the route we took on Saturday morning (if anyone wants a higher resolution GPX, feel free to ask). It's probably not dramatically different from other Southend FNRttCs. There was a bit of a diversion around Parliament Square, and somewhere we went entirely around a roundabout when someone at the front wasn't sure of the exit (:biggrin:), but otherwise probably fairly normal stuff.

mike e

I tried to capture a picture of everyone in the cafe, but missed the table I was sat at with - Bridget, The Babe, SteveVW, Dr Evil, Claudine and Teef

jr9wfm.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/5y4x0k.jpg[/I[IMG]
[ATTACH=full]173195[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]173196[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]173197[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]173198[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]173199[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]173200[/ATTACH]

And of course........
[ATTACH=full]173201[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 255hsme.jpg
    255hsme.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 35cqtrl.jpg
    35cqtrl.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 16gmvrt.jpg
    16gmvrt.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 301lzq9.jpg
    301lzq9.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 14dfxap.jpg
    14dfxap.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 242gbv7.jpg
    242gbv7.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 9apqoh.jpg
    9apqoh.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2

mike e

Wheeledweenie said:
Aaaaargh! Why is every picture of me on the night rides one where my eyes are closed, I'm shoving food into my mouth or look hideous?!?!?!?!!?;)

I shall ensure I pre-warn you next time I point a camera in your direction ww, that way you can make all the necessary 'adjustments'...:biggrin:

mike e

Again my vast dictionary of words let's me down and 'adjustments' doesn't quite sound right...

Suitable replacement required from person with a more comprehensive dictionary...;)

Top Bottom