FNRttC FNRttC 3rd July to Brighton - the 'Genteel' ride 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

laumry

Hello all –

Another newbie (to the ride and the forum) here. Wanted to say thanks to everyone – organisers and participants – for the superfun ride. Friendly group, beautiful scenery, perfect weather… just great. Can’t wait for the next one.

Warm regards,

Nouman

theclaud

Openly Marxist
MacBludgeon said:
TC has assisted in getting MacB's bike over a gate on exiting Gatwick. Even though bike has 2 bottles, saddle pack and bar bag TC makes comment on how light it was.

As a feather. I wasn't helping it over the gate so much as stopping it floating away...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
theclaud said:
As a feather. I wasn't helping it over the gate so much as stopping it floating away...

I assumed TC was topcat1!!

.....you did vewy, vewy well theclaud, and Yenrod said women were useless:evil::ohmy:

Chris - there was only one lady helper to appease the Clan MacBludgeon household of lifting bikes over gates...I present...

vsgmxh.jpg

"theclaud, butler..."

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
You know, some might say it's a bit creepy the way you sneak around with that camera Teef.....but doesn't my bike look nice!!!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
ChrisKH said:
Tsk. The bike's in the way. Black rimmed bike glasses, perchance?

Nein, contact lenses. Were you in a CC jersey? I was mostly in a brown merino long-sleeve thing. On an old Trek with red bar tape and a dodgy silver paint-job.

Top Bottom