FNRttC FNRttC 3rd July to Brighton - the 'Genteel' ride 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mistral

Guru
A few more pics here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/44134747@N00/sets/72157621016719987/

I've edited out dupes of images already posted here - but (MacB) there is one of Clive racing to lunch at Lurgeshall....

It was a great outing and a fine additional excursion, once we'd navigated ourselves to the other side of Steyning. What were we doing on the A27 & A283 !!!???:biggrin:

Now I just have to find a way to curtail my family holiday in Dorset a day early to make the Bognor run:rolleyes:

TarteTatin

theclaud said:
I figured she and Emma would be good for recruitment...

What exactly were you thinking of recruiting, theclaud?

TarteTatin

Aperitif said:
To be expected. It was an endorphthepier show after all.
Luckily, Claudine only took snaps of the more unhappy ones, so that 'next timers' are not too freaked out by viewing here! :smile:

Quit! Maybe that's why she omitted the photo of herself that I took after she had mastered the hill of doom. Or maybe she's just shy...

Pre-raphaelite beauty - not shy!
Ride leader Simon, the latter-day Rossetti of Pre-Talcalites, enticed with his 'accomplishments' and has now captured your imaginations.
Soon the romance of the next FNRttC will give way to the dependency...

...the Friday Night Ride to the Coast. Like crack, but it involves bicycles and stars. And the seaside. And you do it with friends...

Quit pro quo. :tongue:

Top Bottom