FNRttC 4th September to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
mike e said:
Apologies for not PM'ing, just re-read your thread. Still not quite with it today, realized earlier too when I nearly walked into the patio door before noticing it was in fact closed:biggrin:

In fact. the only antidote to walking into doors is a) post all your photos on the relevant thread or, :angry: listen to the Sex Pistols while adjusting ones handlebars...which is what I am doing.

Which one are you going for mike? :angry:

Well done mike.

mike e

Any other symptons to look out for? Never mind been round at your friends house you should be going over your bike with a magnifying glass, as should everyone who rode the flint path!!

Forgot to ask as well, am I now an official member of "The Mouseketeers" ???

mike e

Yor beating me to my replies!! I am currently sat in front of computer thingy drinking Carlsberg Export (that's the posh one don't you know) whilst getting all excited about my next trip down south!!

mike - get those pics up!
I am privelegerd to have been in you compny.
It is a veritable honour that 'the boy from Hull' is content with a p1$$ up in Ewell Tescos Service Station! (In honour of having a)thirst and :rofl: arrived at the threshold of Cheam - of whose CTC these FNRttCs have arisen! Hurrah!

2ce456o.jpg

I had better post a picture of 'Drinks at Tescos' because people will start thinking the "miketeers" are gilding the lily... :angry:

Mmmmm beer! :angry:

mike e

Oh how we celebrated the completion of the return from Bognor, ooooooooooo hang on a minute were not quite there yet, in fact it's still quite a way indeed.

For anyone needing to ride extremely fast from, what I now know is Ewell - thank you Teef, to central London then I cannot recommend highly enough the consumption of Becks finest lager, it really does give you the edge in that nasty capital traffic!!

matthew

Simon

Please add me on to the list.

An email will follow when I get into work tomorrow so that you will recognise the sender.

Matthew

PS Paddington, do you ride or train home from Whitstable, the return journey yesterday has whetted my apatite for craziness.

mike e

ChrisM said:
This will be my first FNRTTC if I'm welcome. Where and when do you leave from please....I'd love to come along

Hello ChrisM, hopefully you will enjoy these rides as much as I do and start riding to HPC from home:biggrin:

mike e

Just looking thru my recent threads and there's lot's of these:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Is this because

a) I'm still very tired and not thinking straight?
:biggrin: drinking lot's of "posh" lager?
c) don't know any big flashy words to use instead?

mike e

ChrisM said:
Who do I send the official email to? to request to join you???

Someone on here will post the link, it's something with Simon and Yahoo and some .com or .co.uk thing

Top Bottom