FNRttC 4th September to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

handbag

dellzeqq said:
I'm afraid Kats was just a little shy of being the first to sign up two months in a row.

Arrggh! however I'm more than happy that lovely Marilyn takes the crown for this month...

anyway, Thanks to User10571, I know this route quite well, .......maybe this could be my first FNRttC-and-riding-back.....?? :biggrin:

Andrij

Über Member
ChrisM,

Send name, mobile number, CTC number (if member) to fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk

I see you're in Romford. If you'll be riding to the start drop me an email closer to the day - I often pick up people as I cycle in from East London (starting Manor Park / East Ham area). This often involves meeting folk at train stations (such as Liverpool Street) if you take the train in to town.

mike e

Andrij said:
ChrisM,

I see you're in Romford. If you'll be riding to the start drop me an email closer to the day - I often pick up people as I cycle in from East London (starting Manor Park / East Ham area). This often involves meeting folk at train stations (such as Liverpool Street) if you take the train in to town.

If you take him up on his kind offer:-

1. Don't be late
2. If you are, prepare for a very fast ride to HPC

Sorry again Andrij.

Andrij

Über Member
mike e said:
If you take him up on his kind offer:-

1. Don't be late
2. If you are, prepare for a very fast ride to HPC

Sorry again Andrij.

Didn't realise we were that fast. If I had been on my own I'd have been faster. Then again, I hadn't put in as many miles as you.

Next time tell me to slow down!

saoirse50

Veteran
Can I come on this Whitstable ridein September, too, please Mr L? Do I count as a regular or do you need a proper email?
Jane D

ChrisM

Andrij said:
ChrisM,

Thank you....I'll let you know how I'm getting to the start nearer the time :biggrin:

How much is the train back from Whitstable?? Not sure Im up to a return journey as well yet....depends how I feel once there!!

Andrij

Über Member
Buying a GroupSave ticket (4 for the price of 2) I don't think I've ever paid more than £10 to return to London on one of these rides. I'm sure someone else will come up with the exact price for you.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
saoirse50 said:
Can I come on this Whitstable ridein September, too, please Mr L? Do I count as a regular or do you need a proper email?
Jane D
you're on the list!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Marilyn B
Louise L
Katsura I
Barry J
Andrij B
Peter W
Adrian C
Matt L
Martin F
Clive B
Tim O
Andy C
Stuart A
John G
Matthew S
Els V
William C
Jo H
Jane D
User10571 B
Claudine C
Rachael W
Al MacD
Chris M
Davy S
Andrea W
Andrew A
Lee 1010

and this, dear peeps, is something to whet the appetite...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXyo68s-f1E

greatexpectatons.jpg

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Recce rides this Thursday - start Cutty Sark Gardens 8.30 or a little later and Wednesday September 2nd, starting Kings Cross area about 9.30. Train back - but if one more rider will give us the groupsave discount.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
dellzeqq said:
Recce rides this Thursday - start Cutty Sark Gardens 8.30 or a little later and Wednesday September 2nd, starting Kings Cross area about 9.30. Train back - but if one more rider will give us the groupsave discount.

Count me in please Simon. And the Woody.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Buggger, bowlacks and lots of other rude words! :sad::sad::sad:

The Bognor FNRttC was the day before we don't see our kids for 4 weeks, this one is the day I pick the little sods up! No way I will get a pass for this! :cry::cry:

Top Bottom