FNRttC 4th September to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Count me in on this ride please! Details still the same too!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Davywalnuts said:
PS. This Thursdays recce, how much would the train back cost on a group save and to which station? Ta!
I think about £11 to Victoria - if we can persuade User10571 to buy a ticket to Victoria, which would be cheaper than a non-groupsave ticket to Bromley

theclaud

Openly Marxist
dellzeqq said:
for the recce rides? And Woody?

Love to, but they only let me out of Wales on a weekend pass. I meant the Real Thang. And sorry - I should have realised that jazz-based rhyming slang is something of a minority sport. The Woody = The Woody Herman = The German.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
dellzeqq said:
I think about £11 to Victoria - if we can persuade User10571 to buy a ticket to Victoria, which would be cheaper than a non-groupsave ticket to Bromley

Day off from work - Accepted!
Weathers looking good - I think the Cat must have had special treats at the weekend!
Considers 3rd 100mile plus ride in the space of a week - Of course am nuts!

Yup, count me in please for this Thursdays recce! :cry:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
User said:
Damn! I'm very tempted to come, as it is the day after my birthday, but I have to be awake and perky on 5th September for a CTC Council workshop. :smile:

I am sure that you are scheduling these so I can't attend... :smile:
ahem! I refer you to the fourth name on the list!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
theclaud said:
Love to, but they only let me out of Wales on a weekend pass. I meant the Real Thang. And sorry - I should have realised that jazz-based rhyming slang is something of a minority sport. The Woody = The Woody Herman = The German.
(almost reaches for rolls-eyes smiley) The German is on the list!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
User said:
If he doesn't stay awake in the workshop (which is about the Governance Review) I shall not be a happy bunny.... :smile:
If I were still invited to such things then sleep would be my only hope....anyway - I've attended Council meetings after the FNRttC. All it takes is a shower and a few coffees.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
dellzeqq said:
The German is on the list!

Excellent. the breakfast rules must be properly enforced, after all. Apologies for the confusing posts - furtive posting at work, so only half paying attention...

Wigsie

Nincompoop
dellzeqq said:
Recce rides this Thursday - start Cutty Sark Gardens 8.30 or a little later and Wednesday September 2nd, starting Kings Cross area about 9.30. Train back - but if one more rider will give us the groupsave discount.

Thursday you say? hmmmm.... sneaky "meeting in london" may be on the cards here!

Are the recce rides faster? i.e. over 15.5 - 16mph?

And whats the best way (for someone that has never ridden in London)get from Waterloo East/Charing Cross to Cutty Sark Gardens at 8.30 am?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Wigsie said:
Thursday you say? hmmmm.... sneaky "meeting in london" may be on the cards here!

Are the recce rides faster? i.e. over 15.5 - 16mph?

And whats the best way (for someone that has never ridden in London)get from Waterloo East/Charing Cross to Cutty Sark Gardens at 8.30 am?

Wigsie, I can pass near Waterloo East if you want to follow me?

Top Bottom