FNRttC FNRttC Oxford 21st September 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Nick Saddlesore

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
Where is the planned finish for brekkie please
Location still TBC (two possible). Details will be in the first rider email - I don't want to publicize on an open forum where to find a big pile of expensive bikes sitting on the street.
But it will be in central Oxford, less than 1km from the main station.

Registration form completed. I'm intending to do the Velo South 100 on the Sunday, so I can craftily combine the train ride back to pick up the registration bumpf in Chichester as well as having a snooze.

And I've managed to get a £5 Bognor to London ticket for the Friday night. Bargainicious!

kaj

Regular
I'm in.
And as I live about 5 miles from central Oxford - the return journey will not be a problem for me ^_^

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Reading, Redhill, Gatwick was one option, but I'm going Basingstoke, Fareham.
Good choice. Reading-Gatwick train is usually rammed, got it to Guildford a couple of times. And suitcases in the bike spaces....lovely. It's quicker to Pompey that way but the Amazingstoke option is better overall.

OP
OP
Nick Saddlesore

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
For those who want a little extension, I'll provide a route for the following:
1. Over the Escarpment to Amersham, avoiding Phoenix Trail. 59km. Chiltern Rail to Marylebone, Metropolitan to King's X
2. On from Amersham to Watford Junction, a further 21km for Overground, Southern, London Midland

These stations are contactless. Please check the option you choose is actually running that day.
I really don't recommend riding on to London, it's just unpleasant.

Top Bottom