FNRttC FNRttC Oxford 21st September 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Warm with an almost-following wind.
Might rain a bit.
We've had far worse, and enjoyed them.

OP
OP
Nick Saddlesore

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
Final email has gone out to 52 riders.
Entries will close at the end of Thursday.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Fridays' fruitcake.

15373789644451925115336.jpg

mmmmartin

Random geezer
As I am privy to the behind-the-scenes planning, I can exclusively reveal the catering on this ride is going to be something to remember.
The above pic is merely a taster of the cornucopia to cope, I assure you. (No pressure, Whitstable ride.....)
Not to mention that if you ask me nicely while I am helping out with the catering (rather than riding) I will give you, for FREE a ticket on the 11.01am train from Oxford to Paddington with GWR. You (theoretically) need a Senior Railcard to use it though. No bike reservation needed, AIUI.

Last edited:

Low Gear Guy

Veteran
As I am privy to the behind-the-scenes planning, I can exclusively reveal the catering on this ride is going to be something to remember.
The above pic is merely a taster of the cornucopia to cope, I assure you. (No pressure, Whitstable ride.....)
Not to mention that if you ask me nicely while I am helping out with the catering (rather than riding) I will give you, for FREE a ticket on the 11.01am train from Oxford to Paddington with GWR. You (theoretically) need a Senior Railcard to use it though. No bike reservation needed, AIUI.

Train bike reservations are required for Great Western high speed services. I am holding one for the 10:31. Allegedly it is possible to book a bike space on the day.

If you have an open ticket it may be possible to use the stopping train but this currently needs you to change trains at Didcot.

Top Bottom