FNRttC PROVISIONAL 2012 dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Midsummer Night's ride to Twatt, anyone?

(If only. Last ferry from JOG. Late supper in Kirkwall. Stenness for midnight and first light. Birsay for breakfast. Maybe next year!)

U

User482

Sadly, I suspect you're going too far east to pass through Upperthong.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Since the next Whitstable ride is still a little way off and there is no thread yet I thought I'd post this http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/aug/21/street-pastors-beaches-young-people here before I forget.

Nice to know there will be help on hand if we stay on for refreshment:smile:
Brilliant. We can get even more pissed than usual and they can take us to the station and organise us into Groupsave quartets. I wouldn't mind a blanket either.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Brilliant. We can get even more pissed than usual and they can take us to the station and organise us into Groupsave quartets. I wouldn't mind a blanket either.

*checks diary for the whitstable ride. See's am busy. Cries. Checks fnrttc website. Realises ive not been paying attention. Smiles at thought of a drunk merry Whitstable ride. smiles*.

Oh yes, cant wait for the Whitstable ride. Am quite sure I would go to Whitstable every 4 weeks and still be happy as larry.

*checks diary for the whitstable ride. See's am busy. Cries. Checks fnrttc website. Realises ive not been paying attention. Smiles at thought of a drunk merry Whitstable ride. smiles*.

Oh yes, cant wait for the Whitstable ride. Am quite sure I would go to Whitstable every 4 weeks and still be happy as larry.

I only realised that it was Whitstable the other day: when I bought my eurostar ticket ( in June) it was a Felpham ride :ohmy: Still Whitstable is a great ride and HS1 takes me straight back to St Pancs:smile:

ianmac62

Guru
1998432 said:
There was a bunch of them in Ilford when we went to Southend last. Cheery nobbers but no drinks on offer.
I remember them. Cheerful and wearisome at the same time. Quite an achievement!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
those of us going to Southwold* will may well see a similar crew on the beach.

(*don't read this post, Claude!)

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Since the next Whitstable ride is still a little way off and there is no thread yet I thought I'd post this http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/aug/21/street-pastors-beaches-young-people here before I forget.

Nice to know there will be help on hand if we stay on for refreshment:smile:

The pastors are church volunteers patrolling the beach and offering assistance to teenagers and young people who may have drunk too much.
FNRttC regulars may find that pastors are less like the Good Samaritan and more like the pharisees in their case, I'm afraid.

Top Bottom