FNRttC to Brighton 13th May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LucyBP

Which bit of Kentish Town are you in Lucy? As I write I am looking out to Pane Vino and Tolli Italian Patisserie, with a C4C Cash for Cheques in between! :smile: ie: I work on the Station side of the road!

And you also realise that your post was number #666 on this thread! :eek:

That is indeed the bit of KT we live in! A bit towards the east of the station.

That is indeed the bit of KT we live in! A bit towards the east of the station.

Ah - the high life... who needs Brighton? Land of Veolia-clad refuse operatives, road sweepers and traffic wardens, with regular crops of chuggers trying to harvest money from the local masses! All offset by hoardes of PCSOs carrying offensive weapons in the form of 'Greggs' plastic bags, stuffed with pies and Coke. :rolleyes: :smile:

iLB

Hello there
so I might be hobbling around the library this morning after my left knee gave up 125 miles into the Sheffield>York>Sheffield (or in my case nearly Sheffield and a train the rest of the way) ride yesterday, but in the words of Fignon 'a true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars', i'll rest up and get it mended and come back stronger...

donations at this point stand at £479 , you can consider my flabber to be ghasted. thank you.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
so I might be hobbling around the library this morning after my left knee gave up 125 miles into the Sheffield>York>Sheffield (or in my case nearly Sheffield and a train the rest of the way) ride yesterday, but in the words of Fignon 'a true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars', i'll rest up and get it mended and come back stronger...

donations at this point stand at £479 , you can consider my flabber to be ghasted. thank you.

Make that £500 now Andy.
thumbsup.png

Well done.

Thanks for remindiing me - must go and do that.

Just did a cycle streets route from HPC to the Darkstar brewery btw - a handy 52 miles with a couple of decent lumps at the 1/3 and 2/3 mark - sounds eminently doable..... and they do tours for groups on a Saturday.....

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation

How did you get that to be 125 miles? What route did you take?

Well done, nice ride to do in a day.

Make that £500 now Andy.
thumbsup.png

Well done.

And a bit more on top.

Chapeau.

iLB

Hello there
How did you get that to be 125 miles? What route did you take?

Well done, nice ride to do in a day.

we headed east as far as Bawtry, then went north via Selby. Quite a circuitous route, deliberately epic.

So glad I ended up on the train, front wheel had been feeling odd (juddery) under braking...

this happened later that evening *bang*

231001_10150603471500431_572070430_18421315_6920098_n.jpg

Top Bottom