FNRttC to Brighton 13th May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

_aD

Do not touch suspicious objects
IMGP5803.JPG

MISTER ANDERSON.

...springs to mind.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ah Greg hello!! I was wondering if that was you when everyone was stopped at Clapham Common waiting to bunch up when Susie was telling Claudine and myself about the lack of service at Cyclesurgery.

A belated hello - nice jersey and the brewery is a good one!

Andy - I'm confused - when I said hello to you at HPC I thought you were in a CC jersey or was that a jacket?
Great photo!

Who was the lady in the rather nice retro woolen jersey? She way marked the far end of the Copthorne School Road.

I meant to get a photo of the jersey, but failed. I think she's in picture 42 of AlexB's selection. You can just see the wooly goodness beneath her jacket.

Want.

Broadway Market, there is a lady there on a Saturday who sells them.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
When he wasn't hunkering down away from the glare of the sun (doesn't he look just like his avatar, incidentally), MY told Suzie that she was no longer a babe. Or something like that. I think that was before the incident of the 28-degree angle.
Jeeezus! He's a gonner!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Not if she never finds out.

Susie wanted to know whether she was mentioned much on the forum by dellzeqq, I was trying to explain that she was and that there was even some glorious transition post in existence where exeunt The Babe and enter Susie. Think of it as a transformation in a play (she's still a babe of course, just got a different title now). I don't think anybody understood it through the substance fuelled haze of alcohol, suncream and lack of sleep :wacko:.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Susie wanted to know whether she was mentioned much on the forum by dellzeqq, I was trying to explain that she was and that there was even some glorious transition post in existence where exeunt The Babe and enter Susie. Think of it as a transformation in a play (she's still a babe of course, just got a different title now). I don't think anybody understood it through the substance fuelled haze of alcohol, suncream and lack of sleep :wacko:.
a perfectly satisfactory explanation. I'll ensure that the 'contractors' are called off

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
MISTER ANDERSON ...springs to mind.

Ah... You got me. I admit it. Marinyork let slip to Warner Bros about the whole multiple clones of everyone thing, and the financiers basically forced the studio's hand. Shooting schedule and post production SFX were vastly reduced, and we were able to choreograph the fight scenes in real time. If you look really carefully, you can see the slight variations in us. Mostly its jersey choice and length of hair. :biggrin:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
We have booked the Scout Hut. Chapeau to The Tim!

Hurrah!

I may have imagined Marin saying that Susie was a handsome woman of mature years.:whistle:

2i6e0bn.jpg

I imagine he would be sleeping on thin ice... nigh on 'dead man walking.'

Susie found the secret of eternal youth long ago, and is just 'simmering' nicely, the contents of the pot offering a seductive, catalytic aroma. :smile:

(I borrowed the pseudo stuff from one of Rich's old school essays)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Ah Greg hello!! I was wondering if that was you when everyone was stopped at Clapham Common waiting to bunch up when Susie was telling Claudine and myself about the lack of service at Cyclesurgery.

A belated hello - nice jersey and the brewery is a good one!

A pleasure to meet you. Never short of an opinion me ;) (but those guys are the pits)

I've now decided my next bike has to be a Kinesis on the basis of proximity to Dark Star!

Top Bottom