FNRttC York to Hull 27th April 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
he means the left pair of legs. And, it has to be said, they look as if you could crack walnuts with them.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm on for this - this time.
e-mail if you please! Linkthingy to information on registration and all the rest of the stuff below

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Susie F
Nasir M
Martin T
Stuart A
Adrian C
Andrew Br
Jenny M
Miranda S
Marcus C
Louise L
Grahame D
Dave J
Martin B
Rebecca O
Charlie B

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I seem not to have sent the email I thought I sent to you on February 17 at 10.36am with all the info. Has it arrived yet?

mmmmartin

Random geezer
east coast trains currently offer a £13 single with bike reservation available on the 8pm from king's cross. i am on the 7.30 from king's cross, others from Royal Tunbridge Wells are on the 9pm.

martint235

Dog on a bike
east coast trains currently offer a £13 single with bike reservation available on the 8pm from king's cross. i am on the 7.30 from king's cross, others from Royal Tunbridge Wells are on the 9pm.
So you're absolutely utterly and totally positive you can't be persuaded to cycle up? :thumbsup:

thanks for putting me onto this Martin! I couldn't find the £13 offer but got it for £21, and a return the next day from Hull at £10, so £33 total - well pleased with that!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Is it the same route as the last one Simon?
yes, unless someone can think of an improvement. I think we did the right thing at Goole, and although I was personally disappointed not to go down the A63 in flying V formation the route you showed us in to town was really lovely.

There are a couple of options near Flixborough, but that's not really a key part of the ride - the trick there is to get to a view of the bridge as soon as possible.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
So you're absolutely utterly and totally positive you can't be persuaded to cycle up? :thumbsup:
I am happy to ride back along the route of the 2013 London-Edinburgh-London ride, and have the routesheet and will enter it as a DIY audax. This is so when I come to do it for real, this last bit will hold no fears for me. (Cue manic laughter). I can ride back on Sunday, it's 300k so a 2am start should get me to London Bridge in time to get the train home.
But riding up would involve taking a day off work, and not only do I do hardly anything when I'm there, I take enough days off already. Which is a long way of saying:"Yes, I'm not riding up."

Top Bottom