FNRttC York to Hull 27th April 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If I try very very very hard not to break any bones this time, do you think I might be permitted to join in and see if get a bit further than Grimston Bar roundabout this time?

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I'd like to provisionally put my name down for this please. Him Indoors is also up for it but I'll need to make sure I get enough miles in beforehand as I've been quite lazy lately :whistle:

1734979 said:
Remedial arithmetic for you.
Ha! Wasn't paying attention when posting! I was looking at East Coast's website (£21) at the time but actually bought from Trainline.com (£22) where it was easier to add on the Hull-London £10 = £32. £33 total including booking fee. Bargain, but total CC post fail.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Oh yes! Email sent.

I never thought I'd say this, but I rather enjoyed Goole...
It's got a couple of cool bridges, some nice well-proportioned streets, and the early hours traipse around the docs was fun. Goole, Hull and Cleethorpes greatly exceeded my expectations

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
[QUOTE 1735428, member: 10119"]If I try very very very hard not to break any bones this time, do you think I might be permitted to join in and see if get a bit further than Grimston Bar roundabout this time?[/quote]
yup - send me an e-mail with the stuff!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Susie F
Nasir M
Martin T
Stuart A
Adrian C
Andrew Br
Jenny M
Miranda S
Marcus C
Louise L
Grahame D
Dave J
Martin B
Rebecca O
Charlie B
Rowan D
Kim W

gbs

Guru
Simon, this will give an opportunity to visit the Wolds and so if I sign up I will stay for the weekend. Will do all the admin early next week if unknown, unadvised commitments do not obstruct!

gbs

Guru
Meanwhile, can anyone suggest a cycle friendly hotel (or B&B) in Beverley or, more radically, an alternative weekend base please?

Top Bottom