FNRttC York to Hull 27th April 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
I've managed to miss the last two York rides, and I wouldn't want to make the hat-trick! Happily, I don't have any pesky PhD thesis to get in the way this time, so please can I join?

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
e-mails (plural) if you please - the link is below

Sent mine last night and Himself has been told that if he wants to come then he can send his own email :rolleyes:

alans

black belt lounge lizard
Are there any plans for a pre-ride get together in York ?
My train arrives is scheduled to arrive at 22.06 so I'll be up for a refreshing beverage and, maybe, some sort of wholesome, toothy comestibles.

Last time I did a midnight ride from York I had a pizza & beer at Pizza Express just along from the station.It set me up fine for the night.

DZ - I emailed you (from my new email address) - just wanted to check if you'd got it! I've actually managed to get out for a few halfway decent rides the last couple of weeks, and think I probably have a fighting chance of being able to ride far enough to come out to play (pavements permitting).

frank9755

Cyclist
I thought you were riding up?

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I'll be there, but I might be dashing in as midnight arrives (again). I know where you head after setting off, so if I miss the start I will try and catch up.

Shaun

Founder
I can't make this one due to other commitments - have fun, stay safe, and enjoy the breakky - you'll have earned it by the time you arrive. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom