Folding Umbrella

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm a big fan of capes

tyred

Legendary Member
I walk a lot, basically everywhere I go in town and I also walked to work when I was allowed to go to the office so I use an umbrella a lot. I purchased a Fulton as suggested by someone in this thread and I am very happy. I had to order it online as I know nowhere that sells quality umbrellas and didn't realise such things existed. It is a revelation, so strong and sturdy and after about a year of use it is just like the day I bought it. The ones from Sports Direct or whatever just don't last and I used to re-enforce the broken spars with stiff wire. I consider it money well spent, I just wish I had chosen a slightly different model as I now realise I would have been better with one with a larger canopy.

Does N+1 apply to umbrellas?

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Bizarre thread resurrection by someone...

but for my two-penneth, all umbrellas are a waste of time and money, all you need is flat cap, and if the weather is really bad, your big coat.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Bizarre thread resurrection by someone...
It's not really a thread with answers that are going to have changed much since last year, so it didn't seem that bizarre. Some of the "current affairs" threads are older.

but for my two-penneth, all umbrellas are a waste of time and money, all you need is flat cap, and if the weather is really bad, your big coat.
I'm sensing that you may be of a northern persuasion.

Top Bottom