Food diary website/app

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Does anyone have any experience of using a website or (android) app to keep a food diary? Writing down what I eat one of those things I can't ever get around to doing, and I wonder whether having a toy to play with would help with motivation.

I'm not looking for much - a simple record-keeping system would do. If it came with calorie-count functionality and a database of foods (unbranded) that would be even better.

lukesdad

Try Myfitnesspal very good and simple to use.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
+1 for myfitnesspal. Slick, easy to use and has a well-stocked database of UK foods.

Keeping a food diary doesn't work for everyone but it has helped me lose nearly 2 stone since September.

d.

calibanzwei

I've used 'MyFitnessPal' for the 'droid - app with website backup. Would have continued to use it, however it needs a data connection to look up items of food (when on your phone) and I'm very frugal with my 250Mb a month :biggrin: Seemed quite good though.

EDIT: Lol, faaaaaaaaar to slow!

OP
OP
srw

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I've signed up to myfitnesspal - in general it seems pretty good - even if it doesn't know what a stone is. But the impossibility of doing anything without an internet connection (I'm on wifi only) may grate after a while.

Top Bottom