Food 'finds'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheKay

Über Member
Worcester Sauce... with cheese on toast! ;)

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I regularly shop at the big Indian supermarket on Kingston Rd. in Portsmouth, they sell this stuff called "Farika" which has all the instructions in arabic, so I understand none of it!

I've found that if you boil it for 20 mins, it goes a bit like giant couscous and is delicious in salads or served warm with morrocan style lamb or chicken.

What you're actually supposed to do with it, I don't know!

Helly79

I just had America drop pancakes, pork sausages and maple syrup drizzled over them yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Helly79 said:
I just had America drop pancakes, pork sausages and maple syrup drizzled over them yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy

Gorgeous! But how fat do you plan to become?!

What a cruel twist of fate it is that we should find all the most unhealthy foods so delicious!

Yesterday I had pizza dripping with cheese. Oh, the depravity of it!

My homemade damson jam. It really is quite the best jam I've ever made or tasted.

Chilli pasta - a lovely tingle.

Home-made pizza, with a proper home-made base.

Harissa

I could go on and on....

Helly79

XmisterIS said:
Gorgeous! But how fat do you plan to become?!

What a cruel twist of fate it is that we should find all the most unhealthy foods so delicious!

Yesterday I had pizza dripping with cheese. Oh, the depravity of it!

Im only 8 stone and find I can eat almost anything with out putting on weight :sad: I think a little what you fancy is good for you.

Pizza with dripping cheese sound yummy to :sad:

Globalti

Legendary Member
XmisterIS said:
I regularly shop at the big Indian supermarket on Kingston Rd. in Portsmouth, they sell this stuff called "Farika" which has all the instructions in arabic, so I understand none of it!

I've found that if you boil it for 20 mins, it goes a bit like giant couscous and is delicious in salads or served warm with morrocan style lamb or chicken.

What you're actually supposed to do with it, I don't know!

Farika is eaten raw in the Middle East, it gives you an uncontrollable priapism. That's why the birthrate is so high. Try it!

Top Bottom