Food 'finds'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Norry1 said:
Stinking Bishop

Best cheese in the world :laugh:

Not as good as Limburger! Oh my God does it smell!

I think the smelliest food I've ever eaten was durian in Thailand. Apparently you're not allowed to eat durian on the BTS skytrain because it smells so appaling! The taste is weird, I'm not sure if I liked it.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
  • Cotherstone cheese
  • Swaledale cheese
  • Botham's Pork Pies from Whitby
  • Asda's pork and leek sausages
  • Montezuma's orange and geranium chocolate

Home made shortbread..... I always mow my elderly next door neighbour's front lawn when I mow ours. And she gives me a plate of home made shortbread. Yum yum!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Oh, oh, oh!

Smoked Almonds.

I first tried them as an inflight snack on a KLM flight to Mexico. Bit of a luxury, but if I'm with Mum and we see them anywhere, she treats me. Lovely and crunchy.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Arch said:
Oh, oh, oh!

Smoked Almonds.

I first tried them as an inflight snack on a KLM flight to Mexico. Bit of a luxury, but if I'm with Mum and we see them anywhere, she treats me. Lovely and crunchy.

When I was young and very poor, I lived on them for lunch when I worked for PanAm.
I can't stand them any more!

TVC

For a while in the 1990s KP did Hickory Smoked Peanuts, I ate them like cornflakes - sadly I must have been the only one because they soon disappeared. I know you can get the smokey flavoured coated nuts these days, but they are just an abomination.

My nephew has bought himself a whizz bang smoker, so I will have to get him to experiment.

Top Bottom