Food weaknesses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Milk based products, cream, yoghurt especially, rice pudding etc etc.
Last year I started buying full fat Greek style yoghurt in 1 ltr tubs...yummy and thick.
I got carried away and started eating more and more until one day I ate nearly a whole tub, then...:sad:...i puked up an hour or so later. I havnt touched that stuff since...just regular stuff now.

gbb

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5350569, member: 21629"]Black olives. When I first discovered them I used to eat whole 1 litre jar of them in one go. Without anything else.[/QUOTE]
Mmmmmmmm :hungry:

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
Greek yoghurt with honey, i can eat 4 pots at a timexx( pain au raisons,, any thing with caramel

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Anchovy fillets

My hero.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Nutella .... I can eat a large jar in one sitting!
I now put it in the fridge as it goes pretty solid making it much harder to dig my spoon in thus slowing down my greed!
Salted cashew nuts in handfuls!
Cheese, Manchego is my favourite at the moment.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Crisps, malt loaf (can easily scoff one but no wonder its a good cycling food, have you seen the carb count :ohmy:) and red wine.

Unfortunately my new pain meds stop appetite, but the good side is I'm now below pre-broken spine weight having lost 11kg since the start of the year ^_^

That's one extreme diet! Hope your recovery is progressing well. :thumbsup:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
You dont have to be lying down. You can eat it standing up too.

Aha - I see you have been analysing that sentence too.

There was me thinking I was the only saddo doing it.

My musing was along the lines of does the sentence really work without a verb? Does it need eg eating, munching or scoffing etc in front of Milky to make it work?

Despite my musing I'm none the wiser tbh.

:smile:

Top Bottom