Foot Pain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kariretz

Hello I am new to these discussions. I am a senior who has been biking about 10 years. I enjoy biking. :bicycle:I am not a long distance biker. I bike 3-5 miles. Not bad for a 70 year old lady.
Has anyone experienced a burning sensation on the top of your foot? It runs between my big toe and ankle. Plus at night, I have been getting horrible top foot cramp. That too runs from my toe and up the front of my leg. I experienced the burning sensation for the 1st time while biking today.Sad because soon enough the bike will be put away until spring. Im not a fan of biking in the snow.:laugh:

sasquath

Hi, It sounds like tendon inflammation, best to consult with your GP.
Top of the foot and front of the shin usually happens to me when lifting foot a lot, like driving for a long time while hovering right foot over accelerator in wrong shoes.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
You can often experience 'hotfoot ' if you are wearing the wrong size shoes, too narrow, and/or they are done up too tight

Biker man

Hello I am new to these discussions. I am a senior who has been biking about 10 years. I enjoy biking. :bicycle:I am not a long distance biker. I bike 3-5 miles. Not bad for a 70 year old lady.
Has anyone experienced a burning sensation on the top of your foot? It runs between my big toe and ankle. Plus at night, I have been getting horrible top foot cramp. That too runs from my toe and up the front of my leg. I experienced the burning sensation for the 1st time while biking today.Sad because soon enough the bike will be put away until spring. Im not a fan of biking in the snow.:laugh:

Biker man

Yes I get that and a lot more I am 75 don't think it's anything to do with biking it's what happens as we age if you are concerned see your GP if possible.

Top Bottom