For Sale, Mavic Aksum Elite Wheelset plus Mavic Yksion Elite tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darren Gregory

Rides a Pinnacle Arkose 3 and a Trek Emonda SL6
Hello

Just collected my new Cannonade CAAD12, but will be swapping the wheels for a new set of Hunt wheels that should be delivered next week. I prefer tubeless hence why I am changing but I read that Aksiums are reliable wheel.

I cannot claim that the wheels and tyres are brand new as I did need to cycle the bike home, about 6 miles of road cycling on them. So they are "nearly new".

Had a quick look online at prices for these wheels and tyres (obviously they have an inner tube in each wheel too) and I think £150 seems a good price if anyone is interested.

Anyone interested in the wheels they are currently in Bordon, Hampshire but I could make them available for collection from my place of work during the week which is central Guildford, Surrey or I can arrange for them to be posted Royal Mail. When I have the Hunt wheels I will box the Mavics up and pop to my local post office to get a postage price, will update the page then. Below are a couple of pictures that I have just taken, anyone genuinely interested in buying them I will happily provide a copy of the receipt to confirm that they were purchased today.

I will probably keep this post on it's own for a week then I will put it on eBay as well.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Darren
IMG_20160923_154603.jpg IMG_20160923_154611.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom