Ford B-max single speed 16" folder

Bodhbh

Guru
Anyone got one?

In particular, what gear ratio does it have and will it fit a long legged 6ft rider? We're on hols in Galicia in a few weeks, driving about, and at 150-200 quid tempted to buy one over there to stick in the back of the car...then flog it to a LBS when we're done.

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
That threw me! I have to say, for the money that looks quite neat.

OP
Bodhbh

Bodhbh

Guru
Or you could just hire a brompton for £2.50 a day from a brompton dock
We're flying and renting a car. I could feasibly bring my folder on the plane, but I don't want to add to the OHs general stress levels with the extra juggling of luggage (which are always high when going on hols and I will suffer for it!).

OP
Bodhbh

Bodhbh

Guru
Can you buy that bike in Spain?
Yeah, I found it for sale, although I've been rummaging around and there's some similar 6 speed things for another 50 quid There's also the option of paying ~50 euro for whatever passes for a Raleigh 20 over there, it's just finding one for sale local.

OP
Bodhbh

Bodhbh

Guru
Decathlon will sell you something similar, and it looks like there's a couple of branches in Spain.

https://www.decathlon.es/
Good shout, totally forgot about them. We'll be going there anyhow for screw fit gas canisters, there's one in Santiago.

mitchibob

We're flying and renting a car. I could feasibly bring my folder on the plane, but I don't want to add to the OHs general stress levels with the extra juggling of luggage (which are always high when going on hols and I will suffer for it!).
Ah, right... totally missed the bit about buying it over there. Shame they don't have a brompton dock there.

Top Bottom