Ford Streetka and all smallish soft tops. Now considering Chevrolet or Suzuki,instead of Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A Dilemma? Good motors Dilemmas. I was thinking of buying one myself. A red one perhaps.

I had a bit of a Dilemma once

Screenshot_2017-08-19-07-43-53-1.png

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
You win!!:cheers:

Part Nissan,part Suzuki,built in India.
View attachment 368726
Re-badged Alto.

Nibor

Bewildered
No. That gear "knob" is for the automatic,not the manual. What attracted me was the colour:wub:,the running costs and the "reliability of Nissan cars". I had a Micra once. It was basic,just like this,but only visited a garage on MOT day,unlike that VW Golf i had.
This is the first car i've bought in years that hasn't needed a roof rack. I still have a Nissan Almera roof rack,in case anyone wants one,by the way.:secret:
I have a Nissan almera

vickster

Legendary Member
When are the fire brigade coming to lop the roof off to make it convertible?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
At least the DVLA's "Drivers Unfit to Drive Team" should easily be able to locate the sole registered Pixo in the Accrington area :okay:
Do they randomly stop drivers to check for traces of cocaine,cannabis and other drugs and check heart function, blood pressure etc,of drivers? I know of someone who drives. He's an ex LSD user. Flashbacks could happen while he's driving,causing him to lose control of his vehicle and cause an accident. Yet some on here don't seem to mind that,they just have a bee in their bonnet about someone legally driving with restricted vision.:rolleyes:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Is that funny though?

In the context of this thread and mr pauls constant asking for proof Yes it is...

My mother just fills in her Docs as per the forms and answers truthfully..ive no idea as to wether she informed the dvla ...it may have been done automatically after her eye was removed and the other eye tested..

I'll ask her when i pop in next

And so we're clear I dont think anyone should drive with one eye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom