Ford Streetka and all smallish soft tops. Now considering Chevrolet or Suzuki,instead of Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I've just been looking through images of cars and stuff and found this.
View attachment 368748
I had one about 20 years ago. It caught fire on the M65,pumping out smoke from the exhaust.
Just for a bit of fun can any of you guess what make and model it is?
I had one , exhaust gasket went so i was driving around gassing myself but couldnt afford to repair it at the time .

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4923810, member: 76"]So, what is your eyesight problem? I think it is probably another of your fantasies. Just something you made up on the spur of the moment as a response to questions about you getting a bus pass.

The RNIB have loads of information.....http://www.rnib.org.uk/information-everyday-living-getting-around/driving basically it can be summed as "If you drive knowing you have any eyesight issue, you will be liable to a ban and a big fine" Even if you have been assessed as able to drive one day, it does not mean you get a get out of jail free card if your eyesight issue was a contributory factor in the incident.[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes: :tired:

:addict::addict::addict::addict:

Drago

Legendary Member
You fancy the "reliability of Nissan car"...

So you bought a car built by Suzuki at Manesar in India.

To be fair, that's pretty logical. I mean, look at the folk who who lust after all these sexy Italian bicycles from Taiwan and Malaysia.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
[QUOTE 4923810, member: 76"]So, what is your eyesight problem? I think it is probably another of your fantasies. Just something you made up on the spur of the moment as a response to questions about you getting a bus pass.

The RNIB have loads of information.....http://www.rnib.org.uk/information-everyday-living-getting-around/driving basically it can be summed as "If you drive knowing you have any eyesight issue, you will be liable to a ban and a big fine" Even if you have been assessed as able to drive one day, it does not mean you get a get out of jail free card if your eyesight issue was a contributory factor in the incident.[/QUOTE]

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/what-injuries-operations-have-you-had.222465/#post-4918659

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/a...-i-cant-fill-the-form-in.219895/#post-4845206

Drago

Legendary Member
Looks like a nice motor Accy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your eyesight is clearly A1.

mustang1

Legendary Member
He's just pulled up outside.

View attachment 364800
Blxxdy Aud... I mean Ford drivers.

Drago

Legendary Member
I drive a Ford. Occasionally. Made in Germany, which is more than many 'German' cars actually manage.

Like Accy, I bought my German Ford for the British quality.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4923897, member: 76"]Oh yes, look what @Accy cyclist wrote on 16/6/17 on that bus pass thread ..............................................

"My vision is worsening due to floaters over my left eye. I'm completely blind in my right eye. I've banned myself from driving. I haven't driven since August last year when i was knocked off my bike and suffered a broken hip. The hip break made driving impossible. Now i don't trust myself to drive safely enough for the safety of other road users and myself."

That would be just 8 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]
Not much else to do apart from spend hours looking through old threads,you saddo.:rolleyes:

U

User19783

Not much else to do apart from spend hours looking through old threads,you saddo.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately this is the sign of the times,
If you ever have a accident, accidentally or not, information on social media can/might be used against you.

So I wish you good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom