Ford Streetka and all smallish soft tops. Now considering Chevrolet or Suzuki,instead of Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
He'll be wanting a track bike with no brakes next.
Yeah,like they make such a thing(!):rolleyes:

;)

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
upload_2017-8-19_18-12-26.png

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Down the pub last night one of my former customers asked, nay begged me to clean her windows,saying that the bloke who does 'em now is crap at it and unreliable. I've been looking for work lately,but nothing suitable has come up. No one seems to want to clean windows for a living these days so i'm thinking about going back to doing it. I could get some roof bars for the car and get back out there. What do you reckon?
attachment.jpg

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Is it flat(ish) in Brighton? I thought about doing that,years ago,but the hills around here would knacker me.:heat:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Down the pub last night one of my former customers asked, nay begged me to clean her windows,saying that the bloke who does 'em now is crap at it and unreliable. I've been looking for work lately,but nothing suitable has come up. No one seems to want to clean windows for a living these days so i'm thinking about going back to doing it. I could get some roof bars for the car and get back out there. What do you reckon?
View attachment 368941
Let's see.
You've got one non-working eye, one pretty bad eye and a buggered hip.
You don't think you're safe to drive, or to climb ladders.
Yeah, crack on. What could possibly go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom