Ford Streetka and all smallish soft tops. Now considering Chevrolet or Suzuki,instead of Nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I live on a bungalow and clean my own windows, much to the chagrin of the local window cleaner who thinks that I should be giving him £15 to do it.
Fifteen quid?!:ohmy: It must be a big Bungalow Drago? I would've charged around 5 to 7 quid for an average sized bungalow. But maybe if it'd had a retired copper living there,(knowing about their huge pensions;)) i might've quoted a tenner.:whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm the same.....only I live in mine.:laugh:

Well, I'm a bit tall to live inside.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went to the car sales place where i've bought the Nissan,today. I'm now having second thoughts about it. I saw these two and thought maybe they're better?

http://www.britanniacarsales.co.uk/...atiz-1-0-se-5dr-oswaldtwistle-201707067113899

http://www.britanniacarsales.co.uk/used-cars/suzuki-ignis-1-3-vvt-5dr-oswaldtwistle-201707287808551

Both are around the same insurance price for me. The Chevrolet is £30 a year "road tax", while the Suzuki is £150 a year.

I suppose the seller wont mind as although he's not getting £2295 for the Nissan,he's still getting a sale out of me.

What do you reckon? Keep the Nissan or get one of the above? One thing that's making me change my mind is the colour of the Nissan. I thought it was a lilac grey colour,but having looked at it again it's not as nice as i thought.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4924985, member: 76"]Do you know what? I have never done this before in 10 years on here, but I can't put up with your nonsense anymore. I hate the thought that you have highlighted yourself you are unfit to drive due to having such poor eyesight and a range of physical issues which mean you are nimble enough to handle a vehicle, but have just purchased a car (although we all know you won't actually ever get one) and that you are willing to share this on a public forum with laughing smilies. Your behaviour and outlook on things is appalling.[/QUOTE]

Heck,the last time someone spoke to,me like that was when i was up before the magistrate!:unsure:

Drago

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4925048, member: 45"]Did you speak to the dvla after your eyesight deteriorated to the level that you say you now don't think you're safe driving?[/QUOTE]

He was going to, but he couldn't read their number.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
[QUOTE 4923042, member: 76"]To find out we just have to find out what his mate recently got, it'll be that one. Accy is a just a Walt.

Tomorrow he will tell us the seller was a nobber who hadn't put the sale through properly so his business partner sold it to a cash buyer just around the same time and it's now gone. But he will then ask us to look at this nice new Fiat Punto he found in a dealership which is only a few miles down the road, but he doesn't really like green.[/QUOTE]

I went to the car sales place where i've bought the Nissan,today. I'm now having second thoughts about it. I saw these two and thought maybe they're better?

http://www.britanniacarsales.co.uk/...atiz-1-0-se-5dr-oswaldtwistle-201707067113899

http://www.britanniacarsales.co.uk/used-cars/suzuki-ignis-1-3-vvt-5dr-oswaldtwistle-201707287808551

Both are around the same insurance price for me. The Chevrolet is £30 a year "road tax", while the Suzuki is £150 a year.

I suppose the seller wont mind as although he's not getting £2295 for the Nissan,he's still getting a sale out of me.

What do you reckon? Keep the Nissan or get one of the above? One thing that's making me change my mind is the colour of the Nissan. I thought it was a lilac grey colour,but having looked at it again it's not as nice as i thought.

@User76 you are (almost) Gypsy Rose Lea AICMFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom