Found me some stuff at car boot today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Where did you get those mirrors? I have bar end shifters like you and those would suit.

Standard ICE equipment. Take a deep breath before reading the price tags...

http://www.icetrikes.co/products/accessories/category/47-safety

plantfit

Guru
Where did you get those mirrors? I have bar end shifters like you and those would suit.

Hi Smokin Joe, they are called "Mirrycle bar end mirrors" very good quality and adjustable in many different positions,I got mine from ICE when I got the trike but I think readily available from most cycle shops, when I fitted the bar end shifters I had to buy some stubby bar ends to fit the mirrors in,they just needed shims to make them fit nice and tight,I just cut up some strips of old plastic milk carton to do that

P1060647.jpg
P1060648.jpg

A couple of pictures for a better view,hope this helps

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
i posted some wanted ads on the wanted for free ads on facebook so i will see what happens there first and also sportsdirect told me they will be getting them in for the world cup at 2 for a quid.

Nigelnightmare

Über Member
It is indeed known as "the butchers apron" by the countries we coloized in the 16/17/18th centuries some 57 countries, probably that is why we are Great Britain......... ^_^^_^

It is called Great Britain because it is the largest(Greater) island of the British Isles.

Nigelnightmare

Über Member
You can also get the mirror mounts from ICE.
A little costly but I mounted them under the brake levers and use them for hand rests.
The ones from ICE are two piece so you don't have to remove the brakes, grips and gear levers to fit or remove them.
HTH

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Went on facebook marketplace and there is a guy in northampton selling 2 union jack car flags for 50p, although Kettering to Northampton is less than 20 miles it ain't worth my wife driving there to pick up something for 50p. I said to the guy that i only need the flags as i have my own pole and he said he can remove them and mail them to me for the cost of postage. He has sent me a pic of him posting them and total cost with 58p 2nd class post is £1.10 and i am well happy with that.
I was dissapointed with the tiny bell on my trike as when i flick it, it isn't always consistent as sometimes it rings ok n others it is dull sounding and either way not very loud. I was looking on ebay at the Hornit 140db Horn and it is around £22 so i looked on the web in general and found https://www.cyclestore.co.uk/hornit_db140_the_worlds_loudest_cycle_horn-ID_53867 £18.99 inc 48hr royal mail tracked delivery, which i am tracking as i write this, so looking forward to it
OK so now i am gonna sort my bottle cage, sidebag, flag (when it comes) and my Hornit 140db horn when it arrives and once all fitted it be another Walk-a-rouind video.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Keep an eye out for some that have fallen off cars during the world cup,(St George's flags) thats where most of mine came from

Yes especially when it’s hot. Open window, lose flag. They’re really easy to pick up on a trike, just slow down and ‘harvest’ your flag crop!

Lozz360

Veteran
I think the union jacks will be back in the shops due to the world cup hopefully, i have been given a plastic hand waving union jack incase i cannot get a cloth one, so i may have to make do with it.
I’m sure you are aware that the Union Flag (or Jack) represents the four nations within the UK. What you may not be aware of is that only one of these nations has qualified for the World Cup. Having said that, photos of the 1966 WC final show Wembley full of Union Flags and hardly a St. George cross anywhere, but that was then.

Top Bottom