Frame size

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Sound's to me like PpPete is on the money here, sounds like you bought tubes with a valve that is too short for your rims. Check the valve length against your old tube.

wh not go to a shop an ask them to sort it out for you?

Maybe because developing a basic level of self sufficiency is almost essential to cycling. What are you going to do 20-50 miles from home when you get a puncture and you and you don't have a bike shop within reach?

Speedking

Regular
Sound's to me like PpPete is on the money here, sounds like you bought tubes with a valve that is too short for your rims. Check the valve length against your old tube.

Maybe because developing a basic level of self sufficiency is almost essential to cycling. What are you going to do 20-50 miles from home when you get a puncture and you and you don't have a bike shop within reach?

if that was the case you would not have come on here seeking fir help anyways:whistle:. an if that did happen your walking home for a few hours simple

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
if that was the case you would not have come on here seeking fir help anyways:whistle:. an if that did happen your walking home for a few hours simple

He is asking advice on how to resolve the issue himself, there is a difference between asking for advice so you can do it yourself and getting someone else to do it.

Any idea how long it would take to walk 20-30 mile? Especially wearing cycling shoes! Why endure the walk, or pay for the taxi etc when you could just learn how to swap and/or repair inner tubes.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
THANK YOU!

What you said was not equal to what asterix said (getting the bike shop to sort it, is not the same as asking the bike shop for advice), if it was, I wouldnt have disagree'd with you. If what asterix said, is what you you meant, then I would suggest that you better communicate what it is you are thinking.

Top Bottom