Frank Schleck positive test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Thats a real shame, unlike most I like the schleck brothers, seen some youtube stuff, come across as nice lads, but there has been rumours for a while, its always a shame when someone fails a dopping test no matter which sport it is.... :sad:

It's not a question of not liking them, although to be honest I always thought that they came across somewhere between creepy and dim... :headshake:

MichaelM

Guru
Earlier, I watched the Jens Voight interview linked to in the race thread. I couldn't "square" what he was saying about the tour being clean with him riding in the same team as the Schlecks.

iLB

Hello there
Here;s what they have to say http://twitpic.com/a8qocy

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
I feel sorry for the likes of Jens Voigt and Fabian Cancellara, whose hard work on behalf of the RSN team is now tarnished by Franks actions. I'm also thinking the team will implode now with the sponsors pulling out completely and the money drying up. Those riders who remained clean will be out of a job for the rest of the season with no money coming in.

Frank...you're a complete dick.

Earlier, I watched the Jens Voight interview linked to in the race thread. I couldn't "square" what he was saying about the tour being clean with him riding in the same team as the Schlecks.
The line that Jens went down is that basically speeds have come down to the point that he can still race and be competitive. He's right about speeds and Schleck F is riding like a bag of spanners. I'm pretty sure that riders, especially domestiques, have a long history of turning a blind eye and being wilfully ignorant. After all, they need a job...

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The team's statement basically seems to be disassociating themselves from Frank while saying they support him. The specifically say that the drug is not part of the team's pharmacy, even though it couldn't be because it's banned... just seems to serve to emphasize that Frank must have got hold of it on his own.

Top Bottom