Frank Schleck positive test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alun

Guru
Here;s what they have to say http://twitpic.com/a8qocy
Surprised not to read it in L'Equipe first, the PR arm of Chataney Malabry, they must be slipping!

BJH

Über Member
aJohnson said: ↑
Frank Schleck criticises 'boring' Tour de France
Him and his brother are amongst the worst culprits for causing boring racing, neither had he bottle to go for it against Bertie. Worse still he has never answered exactly what he was doing consorting with drug doctors, maybe he was just "drug curious"

I posted this a couple of days back in another thread. Cheating git was always dodgy and don't get me started on his little brother he didnt react like someone who had been cheated when Bertie was banned - more like someone who was at the same game.

Please tell me that I have not read just what I read. He has not been very good this year so if he has then its not helped him.Sorry but some of the lead riders to me really seem to be riding so well this year as well !

Alun

Guru
If the drug detected is Xipamide, and that has a similar biological effect or composition to one of the prohibited diuretics, then it's a 2 year ban, AFAIK.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Please tell me that I have not read just what I read. He has not been very good this year so if he has then its not helped him.Sorry but some of the lead riders to me really seem to be riding so well this year as well !
People don't just dope to win, they dope to survive when they are struggling. And people do ride well, even when they are clean.

Top Bottom