Free Book PDF on T2 Diabetes and cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
simon the viking
Hi @simon the viking , if you don't mind, I will mention this to my sister who works at Diabetes UK
Mention away... Thanks

OP
OP
simon the viking
And people also forget that overconsumption of artificial sweeteners, such as aspartame, can also have a role in developing Type 2 diabetes.
I wasn't aware of that fact, looks like fizzy drinks are bad no matter which type you drink then! I don't drink much fizzy 'pop' but you see people guzzling from 2 litre bottles

OP
OP
simon the viking
Just finished reading this on the ipad. Great read, couple of spelling mistakes heh but I guess they'll have been sorted by now.

Thanks for the email Simon, hope the book goes well for you.

Darren.
It did get to Amazon with a few mistakes:whistle: but I've sent a new corrected copy now So I think I've got em all:thumbsup: Thanks for reading glad you liked it.

Garethgas

And people also forget that overconsumption of artificial sweeteners, such as aspartame, can also have a role in developing Type 2 diabetes.

Is this true? I had no idea. Do you have any links?
Whilst I don't have diabetes, I'm mindful of the rubbish that they put in today's food, so any extra info is always welcome.
Cheers

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No, they are different diseases.

I know. Was more about the content of the book, and given what the OP has told me it was more about losing weight, getting fitter and improving his condition.

T1 is far more serious.

Top Bottom