Freezing cold.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Guru
Minus 5 in shropshire, when I drove to Telford this morning. Lovely sun in Shrewsbury but thick Fog in Telford (probably best to keep it hidden :laugh:) At least the snow band has broken up and gone east and so haven’t got to battle with that in the morning tomorrow.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
If you think he's underdressed...

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/justmyshorts

He's regularly on the same train as me - and, yes, he strips off to just shorts.

I love that, I dropped a few pennies into his fund, would be great if others had some spare cash too.

Was a tad nippy this morning.......................

51305271_10157070397699198_6447958371973726208_n.jpg

Thomson

Freezing this morning -5. I forgot my snood and gloves at work. Two T-shirts a hoodie and a fleece. Were just enough. All not forget them in a hurry again. Spent the day in the workshop making things in front off the heater :-)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Not sure, I think it was -5 yesterday morning, -3 this morning.
I go by the Met's Office app, that always shows a different temperature than the Wheater app, none of them same as my phone's home screen :laugh:
Haven't got a clue on how to extract a reading from my Garmin :whistle:
It has been quite cold, but not so cold that one cannot cycle.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Not sure, I think it was -5 yesterday morning, -3 this morning.
I go by the Met's Office app, that always shows a different temperature than the Wheater app, none of them same as my phone's home screen :laugh:
Haven't got a clue on how to extract a reading from my Garmin :whistle:
It has been quite cold, but not so cold that one cannot cycle.
The garmin should have the option to define what each part of the screen shows assuming you have a model that had the capability.My800 does

lazybloke

Considering a new username
How accurate are garmins for temperature? Pretty sure mine said -8 this morning, which doesn't often happen in surreyshire.
Will check latet
Was a tad nippy this morning.......................

View attachment 449991
Looks like a fleece-lined toilet. Tickles the buttocks?

Nearly fell off my bike this morning when my Garmin showed under 17 Fahrenheit.
Rare temperatures for Surreyshire. Or maybe it (or my eyes) needs calibrating?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I saw a cyclist on a non gritted road last night. To be fair to him he was lit up like a Christmas tree,with a whole reflective jacket and powerful front light. His red rear light was a little too weak for me,but you can't have everything i suppose. Anyway,i don't know how he managed the non gritted road but he was upright as i passed him.

Top Bottom