Fresh pussy.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

yenrod said:
That a good one.....

Forget about that? Have you seen noodley's cat? Those oriental origin cats are wonderful. They're very intelligent and *very sensitive*.

The cat in that photo is probably more intelligent than noodley.

She's a lovley cat Noodley hope you enjoy many years together (This coming from a confirmed dog lover, or at least of the one thats fast asleep in her bed behind me).

Abitrary

Noodley said:
My apologies, she is a lilac point oriental not a blue point as I said earlier :ohmy:

:blush:

That's going to be a great cat, noodley.

You do realise that your kids are going to be smitten, to the point of distraction, don't you?

Noodley

Abitrary said:
That's going to be a great cat, noodley.

You do realise that your kids are going to be smitten, to the point of distraction, don't you?

I hope so...:ohmy:

Mind you the claw marks in my back may just result in me being distracted myself...:blush::cry:

wafflycat

Noodley said:
Well, since you insist I shall bow to all the pressure :birthday: Here she is, due to arrive the first weekend in November. She is a lilac point Oriental, pictured here at 7 weeks old:

IMG_1650.jpg

Her name is Ollie.

Oh she is quite lovely. Orientals tned to be very intelligent but can go quite loopy if bored.

For any pee/poo accidents go and get some 'Simple Solution' from a pet shop. It's an enzymatic cleaner and really does get rid of the niff. Getting rid of the niff is important as if you don't the animal may think the site of the old niff is a suitable place to pee again..

Noodley said:
Well, since you insist I shall bow to all the pressure :birthday: Here she is, due to arrive the first weekend in November. She is a lilac point Oriental, pictured here at 7 weeks old:

IMG_1650.jpg

Her name is Ollie.

Ahh. Lovely cat Noodley. I miss having cats.

Pedigree cats can be most unmoggylike though. Very demanding and noisy but also very loyal and affectionate. Ollie, good name.

Where's that post gone about cats being vermin, I was just going to reply?

Anyway cats are counted as domestic animals and various acts enshrine that in law. Cats can only be considered vermin by gamekeepers if 'poaching'.

Top Bottom