FNRttC Friday Night Ride - London to Shoreham - 11th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hatler

Guru
Registered.

It has come to my attention that my local brewery is holding its own Oktoberfest on saturday from noon onwards. Advert here. For those hardy souls who might want to delay or detour their way back home, I am willing to lead a ride to the venue, after breakfast. Approx 21 km north/northwest in West Chiltington. Nearest station for trains then heading north to The Smoke is less than an easy 6 km ride west.

I shall be in attendance. Later on saturday could be 'interesting'.

Domus

Guru
85, oooooh might not be at the back but then again :wacko:

Redlight

Is it now full or is there space for one more? I was waiting to see how I felt after tomorrow's 200km Audax as my blood count* has slipped back downagain and I'm wary of committing to long rides.

* long story but towards the end of last year I was diagnosed as chronically anaemic and have been gradually rebuilding my stamina, but the last few weeks have not been good.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Is it now full or is there space for one more? I was waiting to see how I felt after tomorrow's 200km Audax as my blood count* has slipped back downagain and I'm wary of committing to long rides.

* long story but towards the end of last year I was diagnosed as chronically anaemic and have been gradually rebuilding my stamina, but the last few weeks have not been good.
@Redlight send an email to the FNRttC address, it's possible no one will see it here and you need to be sure. I'd try to get your name on the proper form as per the email

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer

Always space for you. Although we are now at 95 riders. However I don't expect that number on Friday, as I'm sure there'll be rain which will make the numbers evaporate a bit.

hatler

Guru
Always space for you. Although we are now at 95 riders. However I don't expect that number on Friday, as I'm sure there'll be rain which will make the numbers evaporate a bit.
95 !! Bloomin ' 'eck.

Are first-timers asked how they heard about the Fridays ?

If so, is there a consistent answer amongst the latest round of recruits ?

Top Bottom