FNRttC Friday Night Ride to Bognor - Friday 15th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In our third consecutive visit to the south coast, this time we're returning to Bognor, the sunniest destination in the UK. Or more accurately, we turn up next door, in Felpham. This is one of our longest rides, at around 70 miles. However, it's not particularly hilly.

Heading out of London, we gallop past Epsom, go hell for leather past Leatherhead, do a fast descent through Dorking before feasting at our halfway stop in Faygate.

Setting off again through Horsham then we're into the delights of Two Mile Ash Road, as we wend our way south-westwards, through Amberley and then over Joanna Lumley's Gurka Bridge, trying to spot castles in the air at Arundel, before arriving for breakfast at The Lobster Pot in Felpham.

The sign up form to register for this ride can be found here.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Count me in

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
don't rub it in

lol.. double sorry

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Signed up, but I'm not 100% certain I can make it. I promise (cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye) to let you know well in advance if I have to drop out.

hatler

Guru
Oooo. A reasonable possibility for this one. I'll check with the domestic team and see if mini-h is up for the whole run. He breaks up that day.

Top Bottom