FNRttC Friday Night Ride to Shoreham - 20th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
How far is Shoreham from Brighton?.......is it hilly?(shoreham-brighton)

U

User10571

Dave its about 5 miles along the coast so could be hilly or not Apple Maps don't show me that...damn you modern technology.
It isn't hilly - I rode it last time. Having said that,it isn't a ride anyone would refer to as lovely.
If industrial / marine floats your boat, then you'll love Portslade - can you see what I did there?

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User10571

Crossing the harbour locks and going along wharf road has a certain charm.
Indeed.
Adrian speaks the truth.
Albeit, it won't appeal to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
The locks are great until they're open...I tend to stick to the 259, as prosaic as it is, for that reason.

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
I have been waiting for this day.... my holidays have been booked so im literally on paid leave when im out on this ride :tongue:

::EDIT::

I have put 'British Cycling' in the place of CTC number as im not registered with CTC (or is that still a problem????:secret::secret:)

You can join us on three rides but if you want to continue to experience the magic you will need to join CTC/CyclingUK. This a requirement of the overall ride insurance that we use. For your first three rides CTC gives you complimentary insurance.

One of the reasons for the new online registration form was to help with governance and compliance with this. The plan is to send emails to those who aren't CTC members when they are required to join after three rides and also to those who haven't paid their Friday subs...

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
You can join us on three rides but if you want to continue to experience the magic you will need to join CTC/CyclingUK. This a requirement of the overall ride insurance that we use. For your first three rides CTC gives you complimentary insurance.

One of the reasons for the new online registration form was to help with governance and compliance with this. The plan is to send emails to those who aren't CTC members when they are required to join after three rides and also to those who haven't paid their Friday subs...

Ive joined and paid subs but the PayPal address used to pay fo subs was different from the one i used to register for ctc

Top Bottom