FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 22nd October to Whitstable 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't say we didn't warn you about this "way back" nonsense. It doesn't rain in the pub.

You can get cloudy beer in weatherspoons pubs.

What is all this talk anyway? All those that don't wear specs have got nothing to worry about!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Don't say we didn't warn you about this "way back" nonsense. It doesn't rain in the pub.

Big thumbs up to that! :thumbsup:

Anyhow, bit cheeky, but I need a favour if its at all possible please. Anyone going past an 'Evans' in Spitalfields or West End that would be a darling and mind picking me up a pair of the Mavic Knit Shoe covers, medium in white please. I of course will honour my gratefulness a plenty and also at the SeaCafe and will also be forever grateful.

I've tired on my sealskins this morning and as my new shoes are quite snug, it is making my feet too bunched up. They may stretch a bit but these Mavic shoe covers are in sale at £5.99 & £8.99, two differant types apparently..? But am hoping then that normal socks and these covers will work just as well for warmth, many many gratious thanks.

Anyhow, bit cheeky, but I need a favour if its at all possible please. Anyone going past an 'Evans' in Spitalfields or West End that would be a darling and mind picking me up a pair of the Mavic Knit Shoe covers, medium in white please. I of course will honour my gratefulness a plenty and also at the SeaCafe and will also be forever grateful.

I've tired on my sealskins this morning and as my new shoes are quite snug, it is making my feet too bunched up. They may stretch a bit but these Mavic shoe covers are in sale at £5.99 & £8.99, two differant types apparently..? But am hoping then that normal socks and these covers will work just as well for warmth, many many gratious thanks.

Supertart!

theclaud

Openly Marxist

White????

Wobblers

Euthermic
Forecast keeps changing. XC now seems to be showing dry to Whitstable but may get wet on the way back...... :sad:

Hmmm. According to the Met Office, it'll be raining by the time we get to Rochester (4am-ish). MetCheck seems to think the rain will arrive around about 7-ish. But both say it should clear up by the afternoon. Sounds like the perfect excuse reason to hang around and warm yourself up with a drink or three! :thumbsup:

ed!

West End (Mortimer St) can be on my route home...is it medium white or nothing (I see they have yellow!)? Presumably you've mentioned these as they have confirmed stock (or that they're the ones most likely to have em).

Drop me a PM with your number if you want me to grab em.

Cheeky Davy! He's got an Ed start already...

Getting excited now. Not sure if going for a drink after work is all together a good idea though. See you all at HPC.
Tim

Top Bottom