FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 22nd October to Whitstable 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
with all the hot air he produces it never actually needs to make contact to vapourise

ouchouchouchouch! :biggrin:

I thought capiche was a German cape, nicely folded...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
West End (Mortimer St) can be on my route home...is it medium white or nothing (I see they have yellow!)? Presumably you've mentioned these as they have confirmed stock (or that they're the ones most likely to have em).

Drop me a PM with your number if you want me to grab em.

PM sent, many many thanks.

And yes TC, after being told in no uncertain terms of the removal of my white bar tape, I am missing the colour... It also looks good! :biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
PM sent, many many thanks.

And yes TC, after being told in no uncertain terms of the removal of my white bar tape, I am missing the colour... It also looks good! :biggrin:

I see! Doesn't make you look like Jayne Torvill, then? Well, at least you've taken the more important lesson on board - that the correct colour for bar tape is black or silver.

Origamist

Legendary Member
with all the hot air he produces it never actually needs to make contact to vapourise

When it comes to expelling hot air, all must defer to MacBlimp...

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster

I see! Doesn't make you look like Jayne Torvill, then? Well, at least you've taken the more important lesson on board - that the correct colour for bar tape is black or silver.

:angry: ...... Then again, if it rains it will appear that I will be that I have transmorphed into a bird wearing wet-look legging, which albeit old fashion now, I still have a pevvy perchant for... :becool: Not that I fancy myself of course.. but I do look good in dress.. :whistle: Want a pic?

Well, no..... but yeh, but no... but, yeh, under the velo rules, as I do have a black saddle, I do need to have black bar tape... until such a time the weather and finances dictate that I can change to a Selle Italia SLR Carbono... in white! :tongue:

Top Bottom