FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 22nd October to Whitstable 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bit new to this getting soaked in the freezing cold with lots of miles to do lark - am I foolish to think that I'll be ok with a supposedly waterproof fluorescent jacket and some shoe covers or should I be thinking about heading home to grab my horrible unbreathable waterproof trousers? :rain:

Leave them at home Becs...it will not rain.

ChrisKH

Guru
Have fun Peeps.

I am wining and dining Mrs. KH tonight as it is our anniversary. I know what side my bread is buttered (& indeed who butters my bread). :thumbsup:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Well I'm bailing, yet again, will be working as you're all cycling, only other option would be to make myself deliberately unemployed...much as I like the night rides I can't do that...sorry folks...but I think I need to change jobs again, never did like working for a US company anyway

That's just removed the last vestige of common sense from the table then... :sad:

Origamist

Legendary Member
Well I'm bailing, yet again, will be working as you're all cycling, only other option would be to make myself deliberately unemployed...much as I like the night rides I can't do that...sorry folks...but I think I need to change jobs again, never did like working for a US company anyway

Damn - I was looking forward to seeing you and your new steed.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Damn - I was looking forward to seeing you and your new steed.

I know it's a pain in the butt and that word describes my lord and master in the US as well, time to dust off the CV again I think, though may take a little while in the current climate.

Simon, I'll send you the dosh for my baggette, feel free to donate it to someone....Al

GM

Legendary Member
To all doing the ride tonight, I hope you have a safe and enjoyable time. Wish I could be going, but work gets in the way of all the good things in life.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I am now getting thoroughly confused. XC says I might get a little shower on my way out of Whitstable in the morning, BBC says I'll be swimming on my way into the place.

F*** it, going to stick the mudguards on and it can do its worst, I'll still be cycling home. :bicycle: Might even wear a buff..

Top Bottom