FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast 26th February - Brighton 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
theclaud said:
Stuart, I've noticed, can carry about 4 litres - a talent that is certainly wasted on orange juice...

No, I'm not going to put vodka instead of water in my juice. I think the isotonic benefits would be non-existent, not to mention if I get smashed so does the bike, more likely than not :biggrin:
Porterage of booze? Bung me a few bob for the Legion and I might think about it........:angry: I'm looking at getting some Carradice kit (for Yorkshire, the L2P and other 'light touring') so that would be extra capacity for the inebriates among us....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
theclaud said:
Pah! Youngsters these days! At your age, Aperitif used to drink two bottles of wine whilst waiting for the ride to begin, and carried a hip flask of brandy instead of a water bottle. Dellzeqq in his younger days was running exclusively on pink champagne...
and the rest. But I'm trying to live down the post-50th Birthday business.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I seem to have been a pox on FNRttC, both official and unofficial, as I've only managed one out of three attempts. The one 'success' was the infamous November "The Day After Tomorrow" run to Brighton. The Dec and Jan runs were cancelled. Could I be dell's new cat? (dry food only please Simon - Kit-e-Kat gives me bad guts) Rest assured that the Feb run will be unseasonably Spring-like, as it's my birthday and I can't make it. Have fun y'all, and don't accept drinks off strangers.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
nice one mate

Tollers said:
WB Walnuts.

Count me in for this one Simon. It seems this will be my one and only chance for a FNRttC :ohmy:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Janie K
Stuart A
Ben P
Frank P
Lynn A
Lucy A
Ian A
Andrij B
Rob H
John E
Rich P
Alastair MacB
Adam Y
Luke C
Adrian C
Steve W
Mick D
Tim D
Lucy D
Eddie C
Sig E
Olaf S
Andrew H
Josef B
Tim O
Martin F
David R
Nigel W
Davy S
Tanya G
Claudine C
Dan B
Ian P - who hails from Reigate. Stick the kettle on, Ian!
Jayne F
Ryan F
Andy W
Andrew B
Daniel P
Kate H
Edmar G
Adam B
Andy A, who has blackberried me from his bath in Soho House, NYC (cue this post is useless etc etc)
L'Angelo Mysterioso (this, the more astute of you will have realised, is a pseudonym, but, then again, some of you will work out who it is....)
Tollerboy, son of Tollerman - send me your details and confirmation you've read 'the basics' Tollers, and make your old dad proud!
Tim H
Andy A - note this is a different Andy A who was not in a bath in Soho House
Tom G
David F - details still the same?

Top Bottom