FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Bognor Regis 12th August 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yes please Simon

wanda2010

Guru
Me coming!

Err, actually no I'm not now. Sorry about guys.

I'll have to make do with the London/Newhaven/Brighton jaunt instead :biggrin:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yes please!!! I might even find the proper way home this time!
rolleyes.gif

I'd been hoping to do this one (because it's in the school holidays so I'd have a chance of getting there!) even though it would mean riding my bike in That London which is an officially Very Scary prospect, but have just realised that it clashes with a (very lovely) northern hilly pootle that I've already committed to catering riding. Dratfinks.

TimO

Guru
Well, assuming nothing falls apart in the next month, I'm allowed to do this one. Yay! :biggrin:

Can you put me down on the list please Simon.

Admittedly, I won't have done any cycling for two months, but the FNRttCs are quite relaxed ride, so I don't see a Bognor run being an issue. Oddly enough, in January I did pretty much the same. With Christmas, the New Year, and some mild bouts of lurgy, I had done little cycling for a couple of months, and then jumped onto Red and did the ride to Bognor, overnight. It wasn't quite an authentic FNRttC, since we had substantially fewer people, no off roading, and Pease Pottage Services for out 3amses, but I survived that (more or less), so I should be able to survive this one.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adam B
Anthony McC
Chris Br
Claudine C
Clive B
Clive C
Colin C
Davy S
Ed K
Graham H
Greg C
Ian A
John E
User10571 B
Katherine P
Luke C
Martin T
Miranda S
Rebecca O-B
Rebecca T
Ross C
Sonia W
Stuart A
Stuart G
Stuart P
Susie F
Tim O
Titus H

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Well, assuming nothing falls apart in the next month, I'm allowed to do this one. Yay! :biggrin:

Can you put me down on the list please Simon.

Admittedly, I won't have done any cycling for two months, but the FNRttCs are quite relaxed ride, so I don't see a Bognor run being an issue. Oddly enough, in January I did pretty much the same. With Christmas, the New Year, and some mild bouts of lurgy, I had done little cycling for a couple of months, and then jumped onto Red and did the ride to Bognor, overnight. It wasn't quite an authentic FNRttC, since we had substantially fewer people, no off roading, and Pease Pottage Services for out 3amses, but I survived that (more or less), so I should be able to survive this one.

Most excellent news!

Top Bottom