FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast Brighton 23rd November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
Looks like a table of panellists on Question Time...
Stu is Dimbleby
TC the Labour party activist
Agent Hilda the newspaper columnist
Adrian - someone has to be the right wing europhobe

And nice V-N btw. There's also that bike to the left with the inordinately sized frame.

U

User10571

2172596 said:
Four, or was it five? years ago, as a group of six then seven we were on a train back before seven, admittedly not having stopped for breakfast at all.
Wasn't that the one on which Wowbagger made his first appearance?
There were only around eight of us on it.
Yes, eight, like the after dinner mints.

Steve Jones

How do Costa cope with you lot? Whenever I have been there if there any more than 4 people it goes into melt down. let alone twenty plus...
I'll stick up for Costas. I think they did a decent enough job, and they woke somebody else up to give a hand when I guess they only expect a few bleary eyed passengers arriving 3 hours early for a flight to the Canary Isles. For an airport,the prices were relatively reasonable. However, it probably helped that we didn't arrive all at the same time.

U

User10571

How do Costa cope with you lot? Whenever I have been there if there any more than 4 people it goes into melt down. let alone twenty plus...
I tend to take my custom to M&S.
Their sarnies are good, as is their tea.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
There's also that bike to the left with the inordinately sized frame.
The grey one with the white water bottle and downtube shifters? That's mine. It's nothing special but I like it. 1980s Dawes Shadow. Reynolds 520 non butted steel frame. £50 off ebay, I've replaced pretty much all of the components except for the shifters and mudguards.

thom

____
2174063 said:
Won't bother them
He'll never like you while you come accoss all needy of his affections.
He'll like you when he's ready - he just needs space to grow a little.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Stu is Dimbleby
TC the Labour party activist
Agent Hilda the newspaper columnist
Adrian - someone has to be the right wing europhobe

And nice V-N btw. There's also that bike to the left with the inordinately sized frame.
Dimbleby? Not unless it's the policeman from Spitting Image ;)

thom

____
2174085 said:
Disturbing Thom.
As disturbing as these planning applications ? What's going on in Brighton Adrian ?

0011.jpg

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
As disturbing as these planning applications ? What's going on in Brighton Adrian ?
Those are genius...

Reminded me to mention the wittiest pedestrian comment from that night: a slight reworking of 'Bicycle Race': "I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike at night'. He wasn't out of tune either. Made a change from the usual drunken nonsense....

thom

____
Those are genius...

Reminded me to mention the wittiest pedestrian comment from that night: a slight reworking of 'Bicycle Race': "I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike at night'. He wasn't out of tune either. Made a change from the usual drunken nonsense....

5254_121738985515_3337892_n.jpg

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
in fact, TMN, taken all in all, newts are pretty unpopular. And I speak as the former friend of a chap who kept their reproductive systems in glass jars ranged around his bedroom.........

Top Bottom