FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast Brighton July 15th 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
I now declare this ride open for registrations. Sadly, Susie will miss this one!

Oh no - has she decided to do Dunwich instead...? :whistle:
I'd like to come, please!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Oh no - has she decided to do Dunwich instead...? :whistle:
I'd like to come, please!
she will be returning from Tennessee that evening - and is spitting feathers about it. I've half a mind to pack her cycling kit for her and meet her off the plane with her bike, but I can't imagine that she'd be up for it after a ten hour flight

^John's working on his stable for this one... :whistle: Put me down please - but not before doing this ride. Re: Susie, couldn't we get hold of one of those infernal road blocker rickshaws* that cart folk around in Covent Garden etc and kidnap her at the airport, leading her blindfolded to The Madeira, where everyone will be sporting stetsons and speaking in a southern drawl, drinking sarsaparilla by the bucketload?

Here's some Susie T sarsaparilla...
220px-Sioux_City_Sarsaparilla.JPG

* a 'pedicab' is the word I was searching for!

frank9755

Cyclist
:sad: No Susie? On the Genteel, of all rides???

Apparently her flight has had to be delayed because there are no pilots. Because all the tickets for the trains that the pilots would need to use to get to and from the airport have been bought up by speculators.
whistling.gif

redjedi

Über Member
Yes please Simon.

I'd also like a +3 pencilled please. Just trying to make sure they get their CTC memberships sorted out in time.

Top Bottom