FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Burnham-on-Crouch 24th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Right, before this ride list closes, I'm going to put myself down for this one. I think this means renewing my CTC associate membership but I gather after a visit to the FNRttC blog all this will become clear and an email to DZ will set it in stone. That fact that I'll be just back from a week in the company of the best cook I know may necessitate using the lightest bike I own.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adam B
Adrian C
Alan C
Amanda O
Andrew H
Anne H
Anne M
Carl P1
Cate R
Charlie M
Chris B
Chris F
Chris M
Claudia C
David Nd
David P
Davy S
Donna C
Eddie C
Geoff S
Grahame D
Grant P
Helene S
Howard K
Ian At
Janie K
Jenny M
Jessica J
John M
John T
Julie G
Kat J
Kevon R
Kristjan K
Lucy F
Malcolm D
Mark St
Mark W
Martin T
Martin W
Mary L
Michael A
Miranda S
Nick L
Nigel T
Olaf S
Peter D
Peter M
Rebecca O
Richard G
Robbie F
Ronald R
Stephen T
Stuart A
Stuart G
Susie F
Tacey L
Tim H
Titus H
Toby C

http://goo.gl/maps/0aeOT

Rob N

Hi
Been trying to get hold of Simon but no luck on email. Can I add two peeps to the ride both ctc members but will need to pay our Friday subs! First outing with FNRTTC and very much excited ! Let me know. Thanks rob.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

The Google Maps thing's fine for displaying the route (and as all the regulars know, route subject to change on the night anyway), but if one actually wants to use it on a GPS, it's absolutely useless because there's no way of getting a file downloaded (there is a third-party browser plugin that enables downloads, whether it works or not...pass). All the major route mapping sites have their pros and cons, but ridewithgps.com is probably the best overall for ease of use, download options and so on.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Hi
Been trying to get hold of Simon but no luck on email. Can I add two peeps to the ride both ctc members but will need to pay our Friday subs! First outing with FNRTTC and very much excited ! Let me know. Thanks rob.
He's been even busier than usual, working, a Belgian frolic and an upcoming Nomandy recce. Patience.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
The Google Maps thing's fine for displaying the route (and as all the regulars know, route subject to change on the night anyway), but if one actually wants to use it on a GPS, it's absolutely useless because there's no way of getting a file downloaded (there is a third-party browser plugin that enables downloads, whether it works or not...pass). All the major route mapping sites have their pros and cons, but ridewithgps.com is probably the best overall for ease of use, download options and so on.
you underestimate my powers of technosubtlety, Stu

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
you underestimate my powers of technosubtlety, Stu
I have no doubt. I appreciate that the Google stuff is fine for showing the probable route, it's just everything else that it sucks at. And if/when you get a GPS of your own, you'll be wanting the everything else.

BigGee

Just registered for this and am considering my first ride back home. Will anybody be heading back in a North London (Barnet) direction?

I am going to be riding back to north east london, Woodford Green to be more specific.

Basically I will be more or less retracing our ride back to Brentwood before cutting accross country to WG. It is probably about 45 miles back home for me and a pretty good ride, mostly in the countryside. I guess from WG on to Barnet it is a bit more urban and probably another 10-15 miles or so.

Anyway I'd be more than happy for the company if that suited you

Top Bottom