FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham near Bognor 22nd April 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Teef, you closed your position too soon! Would have been four five in a row: think what odds you could have got against that!

I was waiting for this moment Frank - an original post plus two consecutive quotes is an even rarer item. More so when you are the quoted one.
We are all but passing pixels... "PIXELS" not pixies. :smile:

St-Patricks-Day--27651.jpg

Sorry to be a pain but a bit of a Train Newbie.... (and before anyone says...That's not a Trainee Trainspotter.... haha).

Can anyone let me know what station in London the Bognor train gets back to so I can plan how to get meself back home

Cheers in advance.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Please sign me up for this ride too (as well as Manchester).

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adam B
Adamski
Adrian C
Andrew B
Bridget M
Charlie B
Charlotte B
Chris Br
Claudine C
Clive B
Dan B
Des O'D
Edmar G
Gina B
Grahame D
Ian S
James G
Jo T
Jocelyn CS
John E
John Em
John R
Julian N
User10571 B
Lisa C
Louise L
Luke C
Marilyn B
Mark A
Mark Co
Martin B
Martin B
Martin F
Martin T
Mick D
Nigel C
Nigel C2
Paul C
Paul Ri
Paul Ro
Peter L
Rebecca O-B
Rebecca T
Rich P (the Comeback Kid)
Richard C
Simon A
Simon B
Sonia W
Steve D
Stuart A
Stuart G

Susie F
Thom F
Titus H
Will T
Simon W
Peter W
Alex B
Matt L
Ian A

Jezston

Über Member
Hello I have a quick question - I would like to do this (especially as it would be good training for my charity ride in early May) but friends would rather do the 'proper' Brighton FNRTTC. Is this nicer/easier/more interesting? Basically is there any ammunition you can give me to convince them to do this over Brighton? Or are they right?

Dan B

Disengaged member
Hello I have a quick question - I would like to do this (especially as it would be good training for my charity ride in early May) but friends would rather do the 'proper' Brighton FNRTTC. Is this nicer/easier/more interesting? Basically is there any ammunition you can give me to convince them to do this over Brighton? Or are they right?

Um, do both? It's not as though they're running on the same night

This is a tad more interesting.

A tad = about 25,000% in modern parlance. Involves hiking, Arundel, sunrises, thirst and all the usual baloney relating to cycling, being blinded by someone else's rear lights, stopping outside people's windows where they are trying to get some kip, wondering if you really will get castrated for 'wearing' mudguards...

Tell your mates: Do this. Do a BrightonFN. Do the Martlets Sponsored Ride, again to Brighton later in the year. If they don't like that choice of sumptuous fare... dump your mates and get some decent ones! :smile:

Someone serious will be along in a moment.

Top Bottom