FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Felpham near Bognor 22nd April 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Argghhhh! No megatrain trickets to London on the 22nd - can we ask God to move Good Friday this year?
If you don't mind going up a bit earlier, Southern services have some good deals. £8.75 with a railcard from Pompey, gets into Victoria 2254.

I have a question on the off road section? Can this be ridden on a skinny tired shiny new bike? The lack of a comfy saddle and worries about the fragile state of the rider and the iciness of the roads prevented a debut on the Southend ride. Got my new saddle today from Spa, ordered around midnight on Sunday night, so pleased with exemplary service and very little excuses left.

Is this not a GFNRTTC rather than a just a plain FNRTTC?

Wobblers

Euthermic
I have a question on the off road section? Can this be ridden on a skinny tired shiny new bike? The lack of a comfy saddle and worries about the fragile state of the rider and the iciness of the roads prevented a debut on the Southend ride. Got my new saddle today from Spa, ordered around midnight on Sunday night, so pleased with exemplary service and very little excuses left.

Is this not a GFNRTTC rather than a just a plain FNRTTC?

Is this on your shiny new Yukon? My Yukon coped fine last year, you'll have no problems even on 23 mm tyres. You might find it better to walk the path after the Gurkha Bridge, but that's only a 100 m or so.

matthew

Please put me down for this ride,

I will just need to avoid any late night communion service duties at church.

Plus being Bognor I get to ride home afterwards

Matthew (S)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adam B
Adamski
Adrian C
Alex B
Andrew B
Andrew C
Andrew W
Charlie B
Charlotte B
Chris B
Chris Br
Chris W
Claudine C
Clive B
Dan B
David W
Des O'D
Edmar G
Glen J
Gina B
Grahame D
Ian Ap
Ian A
Ian S
James G
Jo T
Jocelyn CS
John E
John Em
John R
Jules H
Julian N
User10571 B
Lisa C
Louise L
Luke C
Marilyn B
Mark A
Mark Co
Martin B
Martin B
Martin F
Martin T
Matt L
Matthew S
Mick D
Mick D
Nigel C
Nigel C2
Paul C
Paul Ri
Paul Ro
Peter L
Peter W
Rebecca O-B
Rebecca T
Rich P (the Comeback Kid)
Richard C
Simon A
Simon B
Simon W
Sonia W
Steve D
Stuart A
Stuart G
Susie F
Thom F
Tim O
Titus H
Toby C
Will T

PpPete

Legendary Member
If you don't mind going up a bit earlier, Southern services have some good deals. £8.75 with a railcard from Pompey, gets into Victoria 2254.

I think I shall ride down to Havant to jump on this one as much cheaper than usual SW Trains one to Waterloo

Is this on your shiny new Yukon? My Yukon coped fine last year, you'll have no problems even on 23 mm tyres. You might find it better to walk the path after the Gurkha Bridge, but that's only a 100 m or so.
Thanks, it is indeed on my Yukon. Just waiting to line up some other things before I know whether I will be attending.

BigSteev

Can I get added to the list. It'll have to be a quick breakfast and train back though as I have to get the women's team out to Belgium for a race on Sunday.

Simon, please can you put me on the list. I still need to work out work which may scupper my plans but would love to give this ride a go !

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Adam B
Adamski
Adrian C
Alex B
Andrew B
Andrew C
Andrew W
Charlie B
Charlotte B
Chris B
Chris Br
Chris W
Christophe P
Claudine C
Clive B
Clive P
Dan B
David W
Des O'D
Edmar G
Glen J
Gina B
Grahame D
Ian Ap
Ian A
Ian S
James G
Jo T
Jocelyn CS
John E
John Em
John G
John R
Jules H
Julian N
User10571 B
Kim W
Lisa C
Louise L
Luke C
Marilyn B
Mark A
Mark Co
Mark H
Mark T
Martin B
Martin B
Martin F
Martin T
Matt L
Matthew S
Mick D
Miranda S formerly known as Mick D
Neil G
Nigel C
Nigel C2
Paul C
Paul Ri
Paul Ro
Peter L
Peter W
Rebecca O-B
Rebecca T
Rich P (the Comeback Kid)
Richard C
Simon A
Simon B
Simon W
Sonia W
Steev D
Stephen T
Steve D
Stuart A
Stuart G
Susie F
Thom F
Tim O
Titus H
Toby C
Will T

at about 80 with four weeks to go..........

Top Bottom