FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast, Manchester to Morecambe 1st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkA

Über Member
Email sent.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
I'm in, please. Email sent.

Wobblers

Euthermic
It looks like I'm going to be working in Port Sunlight by then (which I'm told is in the Wirral and NOT Merseyside): it would be churlish not to do this one, wouldn't it?

<goes off wondering about the wisdom of cycling up to Manchester...>

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
It looks like I'm going to be working in Port Sunlight by then (which I'm told is in the Wirral and NOT Merseyside): it would be churlish not to do this one, wouldn't it?

<goes off wondering about the wisdom of cycling up to Manchester...>

It would certainly be churlish not to.
The wisdom of cycling to MCR is best left to the reader.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
If anyone wants to accompany me on the night-time reccy ride, I'll be leaving MCR Albert Square at mid-night next Friday (25th July).
Currently it looks like being a solo ride.
You'll get all the benefits of the "proper" ride without the distraction of all those other cyclists and you'll have me for company.
Hhhhmm, I'm not selling this too well ...........

I don't ride very fast but I don't faff although I may have to stop to look at junctions en-route, "just in case".
ETA Morecambe 06.00 and I'll be getting a train back from Lancaster ~10.00.
This allows time for breakfast in Wetherspoon's or Morecambe McDonalds which I know, from previous experience, opens at 06.00 and will dry gloves etc if you ask nicely. But it won't rain so we won't need to do that.

I had considered riding back and submitting it as a DIY audax for my July RRTY 200k but ICBA.

Top Bottom