FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend-on-Sea 9th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Hmm,

How likely would you say it would be for there to be ice? I'm tempted although I will be coming straight from the office Christmas Party, so may be a little wobbly :smile:

TimO

Guru
Since the thread has now reached two pages, it's time for me to notice it and say "Yes please Simon". :biggrin:

There's a vague chance that spacecraft stuff may interfere, but that was also the case for this month, and it never happened!

frank9755

Cyclist
Sadly, not me. I shall be in India, sans bike.

Nor me.
sad.gif

I'll be in Thailand, avec bike
smile.gif

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Me too, please.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
John T
Stuart A
Susie F
Nigel W
User10571 B
Sonia W
Miranda S
Martin B
Andrij B
Benjamin B-M
Werner W
Adrian C
Davy W
Tim O
Greg C
Tim H
Anne H
TJ A
Joan A
Tim D
Grahame D

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yes please Simon

Apologies. Keyboard typing before the brain was engaged such is the lure of the FNRttC. I knew there was something about the 9th but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Not only have I got a Xmas do to go to, I'm the organiser of said Xmas do!

Looks like I'm out. December may be a very lean month as far as long rides go.
sad.gif

martint235

Dog on a bike
1612067 said:
And that stops you from coming to Southend?

Not necessarily but it certainly stops me from cycling to Southend or using any other means of transport that involves me being vaguely upright.

Quagga

Almost extinct
Hmm in Dubai that week, so chances of getting a weekend pass on my return are zero, if not absolute zero

Going slightly off topic, is anyone planning an unofficial FNRttC during the festive season?
I've got my parents coming to stay, which could just provide a brief window to dump them with the baby and nip out to the seaside and back.

Top Bottom