FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend on Sea June 29th - the Genteel Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Blimey, they've found the Higgs Boson, and now there's a black hole on the loose in the UK ^_^
Yep that's me!! Magnums, cans of lager, light: all manner of things gravitate to me.

ianmac62

Guru
Davy if you don't want those two pieces of Zappa vinyl I will happily make you an offer User13710 as they are both two that are missing from my Zappa collection. Have you got any Captain Beefheart as well User13710?
I do possess, in my loft but not for sale, the underrated Zappa 1976 LP "Zoot Allures" (on Warner Bros) and, to my mind, the classic Captain Beefheart & his Magic Band 1968 LP "Strictly Personal" (on Liberty), both of which I bought in their respective months of release. Yes, on this strange thing called vinyl.

More up-to-date, I do have .m4a recordings of all the episodes of "Ulysses" which Radio 4 broadcast on the first Saturday of LonJoG (Bloomsday). The episodes rather than the podcasts. Let me know if you would like me to send them to you.

PlaceOfSaints

I do possess, in my loft but not for sale, the underrated Zappa 1976 LP "Zoot Allures" (on Warner Bros) and, to my mind, the classic Captain Beefheart & his Magic Band 1968 LP "Strictly Personal" (on Liberty), both of which I bought in their respective months of release. Yes, on this strange thing called vinyl.

More up-to-date, I do have .m4a recordings of all the episodes of "Ulysses" which Radio 4 broadcast on the first Saturday of LonJoG (Bloomsday). The episodes rather than the podcasts. Let me know if you would like me to send them to you.

Nice.
My two favourite Zappa albums are Zoot Allures and One Size Fits All (both on wax) :music:

PlaceOfSaints

Baring the NewHaven/Dieppe ride, I cant do any till the 7th Sept(Southwold) and even then, I am being called up to help at the ParaOlympics...

Ok well we can either wait till the next ride we will both be on or you can get me your email and I can send you a load of MP3 type file thingys!?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Damn. Another FNRttC I'm going to miss. WIth good (and almost non work related) reason this time, at least. Am setting off for Lands End on the 1st August, so need to clear my desk first. There, you see, almost non work related....

martint235

Dog on a bike
Damn. Another FNRttC I'm going to miss. WIth good (and almost non work related) reason this time, at least. Am setting off for Lands End on the 1st August, so need to clear my desk first. There, you see, almost non work related....
Mate, you really need to sleep more!!! This FNRttC was at the end of June so you've kind of, how do I say this, missed it already :thumbsup:

Top Bottom