FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Southend on Sea June 29th - the Genteel Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
*passes out at the cost of the albums*!

PlaceOfSaints

Davy if you don't want those two pieces of Zappa vinyl I will happily make you an offer User13710 as they are both two that are missing from my Zappa collection. Have you got any Captain Beefheart as well User13710?

PlaceOfSaints

Only problem is that I don't know how long that will be. I would like to do the next Brighton ride but am not strong enough to do the return ride and not sure if they are hiring a van to return the bikes in yet?
Well we'll see.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Only problem is that I don't know how long that will be. I would like to do the next Brighton ride but am not strong enough to do the return ride and not sure if they are hiring a van to return the bikes in yet?
Well we'll see.
I don't think we'll be hiring a van

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Well we'll see.

Baring the NewHaven/Dieppe ride, I cant do any till the 7th Sept(Southwold) and even then, I am being called up to help at the ParaOlympics...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well, I may be able to help you there. It won't fit in your CD player. And it's probably best not to put it in the microwave.

PS: love your photo: it looks like there's a streetlight growing out of Long Martin's head!
Well I've always said I'm enlightened. Nobody ever believes me.

Top Bottom